The new EnviroMate PRO (EP1000) takes on the most challenging cleaning and
sanitizing jobs with ease. From hospitals and schools to restaurants and hotels
the Enviromate PRO beats the performance and price of comparable machines in the
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture and since the only
ingredient required for the EnviroMate PRO (EP1000) is water, commercial
cleaning has never been safer, healthier, more cost-effective or environmentally
friendly. The premium choice for professionals and the most discerning
- With CSS you will never run out of steam in the middle of cleaning again.
Simply refill the water tank when the water level is low and away you go.
- For easier mobility and storage, our optional trolley includes direct
water feed and non-skid wheels.
- Prevents scale built-up in the machine, and makes water softer leaving no
residue on cleaned surfaces. Click on the image for more details.
- Aided by EMC2, the stainless steel AISI 304 steam tank is covered by a 5
year limited warranty. The upper (ABS) and lower (PA66 – 30% fiberglass,
heat and fire resistant to 220º C) portion of the EP1000 are both strong
- Our 6-bar (87 psi) operating pressure ensures outstanding professional
- Includes 17 piece accessory kit. Made in Italy, the best steam cleaning
methods include the use of superior quality accessories. Everything you need
to get started is included. Just add water!
- The control panel on the EP1000 indicates which steam setting is being
used. The pressure gauge allows for monitoring of the systems steam
- 2.6 L - .68 gallon boiler tank
- 3.1 L - .81 gallon water tank
- Steam tank temperature 151º C – 303.8º F
- Bacteria is killed at 140º C – 284º F
- Higher body for efficient air-flow, reduces internal heat
- 1750W heating element
Return Policy for this item