The most breathable organic mattress, the STOKKE® organic mattress is filled
with coir from the only certified organic coir plantation in the world. Coir is
made from coconut husks which are coated in natural latex to make a supportive
and breathable fibrous layer. The coir is then wrapped in our unique lamps wool
which is bathed in a mixture made from extracts of lavender, lemon and
eucalyptus making it completely anti dust-mite as well as maintaining the
excellent thermal insulating properties of natural wool.
- Made from organic materials and no chemicals or synthetic materials used.
- The mattress is covered in two undyed, unbeached cotton covers.
- Natural fibers allow circulation of air and keep the mattress well
- Non-allergenic and anti-dust mite.
- Comes with removable pure cotton outer cover that is machine washable.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Durable naturally sprung mattress cores provide a superior and long
- Hand made in Devon, England.
- All raw materials come from 100% renewable and sustainable sources.
- 100% biodegradable and 100% recyclable package.
Mattress Sold Separately from STOKKE® SLEEPI™.
Return Policy for this item