The ProRIDE is part of the world class ProSERIES of child safety seats by
RECARO, the international leader in automobile, racecar and child seat
technology and a leading innovator in side impact protection
Assembled in the U.S.A., the ProRIDE is a high quality child restraint that
provides parents and children the luxury and safety they need for happy travels.
The ProRIDE incorporates RECARO's Side Impact Protection designed to distinctly
protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact collision -
their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis.
RECARO developed and optimized side impact protection for racecar seats in
the 1990's then quickly adapted our expertise to set a new standard for premium
child safety seats. EPS energy absorbing foam and the proprietary RECARO seat
structure design combine to provide seating safety, style and comfort for your
little one, once reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing
seats in the world.
The ProRIDE is a convertible car seat appropriate for children weighing
between 5 and 35 pounds when used rear-facing and 20 to 70 pounds
forward-facing. A child must also be less than 50 inches tall to use the ProRIDE.
RECARO, known throughout the world for its unique ergonomic designs has included
the sumptuous "RECARO" feel in the ProRIDE. Real automotive PUR
comfort foam in the seat, soft wear resistant fabric, CoolMesh Air Ventilation
System and an ergonomic shell design provide luxury comfort qualities in the
ProRIDE that are equal to the RECARO name.
The ProRIDE is tested to and exceeds all U.S. federal regulations for safety.
All RECARO seats are evaluated in our seating competency centers in both the
U.S. and Europe. For added safety, we test our seats through independent
agencies including the globally respected ADAC. Because of our rigorous testing
to the world's most stringent safety standards, RECARO confidently believes our
seats are the safest in the market. RECARO recently celebrated its 100th
anniversary and was named one of the "Brands of the Century" in 2009.
With expertise designing seats for the most prestigious automobiles, world-class
racecars and premium child car seats, you can be assured of the quality and
safety of the ProRIDE seat by RECARO.
EPS energy absorbing foam and the proprietary RECARO seat structure design
combine to provide seating safety, style and comfort for your little one, once
reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing seats in the world.
Real automotive PUR comfort foam in the seat, soft wear resistant fabric,
CoolMesh Air Ventilation System and ergonomic shell design combine to provide
luxury comfort qualities in the ProRIDE that are equal to the RECARO name.
- RECARO's Side Impact Protection: Designed to protect each of the 5
vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head,
neck, face, torso and pelvis.
- At 70 pounds the ProRIDE has the highest weight capacity available for a
convertible car seat.
- (EPS) Energy Absorbing Foam Expanded Polyestyrene "EPS" foam
absorbs crash force energy through the ProRIDE for added protection.
- EasyAdjust Head Restraint: Just the turn of a knob positions the head
restraint to properly fit your child, ensuring optimum safety and comfort.
- SoftTouch Head Restraint: The head restraint is padded with real "PUR"
automotive comfort foam for maximum comfort.
- CoolMesh Air Ventilation System: Mesh insert allows air to flow through
the ProRIDE for added comfort.
- EasyAdjust 5-Point Harness: The harness adjusts with the head restraint.
No re-threading is necessary to properly position the harness shoulder
straps to your child.
- QuickPull Front Adjust Harness: Convenient frontally located harness
adjuster for no hassle harness adjustment.
- TrueLock Belt Lock-Off System: Locks the vehicle seat belt in the ProRIDE
belt path in the forward-facing position for optimum safety.
- Premium push button LATCH system
- Built-in LATCH storage system
- Convenient harness storage pockets
- Premium rear-facing recline lever
- Universal Top Tether system
- Convertible Car Seat can be used both rear and forward-facing
Weight of the child:
- Rear-Facing: 5 to 35 pounds or (2 to16 kg)
- Forward-Facing: 20 to 70 pounds or (9 to 32 kg)
Height of the child:
- Rear-Facing: 37.5 inches tall or less / (95 cm or less)
- Forward-Facing: 50 inches tall or less / (127 cm or less)
The ProRIDE is only suitable for use in vehicles with 2-Point (lap), 3-Point
(lap & shoulder) seat belts and latch anchorages.
- Product Weight: 20.5 pounds
- Carton Dimensions: 30" x 24" x 20.5"
- In Box Weight: 27 pounds
Return Policy for this item
Model: 332.01.QQ11Blue Opal