The Kettrike Air Navigator Tricycle is a truly revolutionary concept in a
tricycle. You can lock the front wheel, let the child rest his or feet on the
pedals, and provide both steering and power from the rear, or let them do it.
The pedals won't turn until the child puts pressure on them, thanks to Kettler's
patented freewheeling/coasting system. The Kettrike Air Navigator is built like
a tank and has every feature imaginable: Kettler's patented 3-in-1
auto-freewheel coasting pedal system, patented quik-adjust frame with low step
through design, oversized tubeless air tires on German-made ball bearings. The
Kettler Air Navigator is a tricycle that's designed to last through generations.
Huge 400-pound weight limit.
- Tri-wheel steering KETTRIKE navigation system
- Quick-Adjust frame with multiple frame adjustments
- Parental Control steering lock system locks handlebars into place for
parental guidance and steering with pushbar
- Auto-Freewheel allows children to rest their feet on the pedals while
parents guide them with the optional pushbar
- Komfy-Ride air tires for superior performance, road gripping traction and
- Tipping rear bucket sturdy enough to haul even sand
- Push Bar Included
- Tandem adaptable with insert
Return Policy for this item