Ever worry that the seatbelt is not positioned correctly when you buckle your
little one in for the ride? With the new Pathway Booster Seat, those worries
should disappear. The First Years introduces a belt positioning booster that
truly fits your child!
This new booster from The First Years allows you the flexibility to adjust
the shoulder belt path up to 1.5" so your child will be comfortable and
secure each and every time. And the lap belt positioning has been adjusted for a
more comfortable and better fit. This is our most innovative seat to date!
The self-adjusting back means you should have no issues with installation in
any back seat. When the seat is not in use, the lower anchor attachments keep it
secure--an added safety benefit for all of your passengers. No more worries
about forgetting to secure the seat with your vehicle's seat belt.
The Pathway headrest has been developed to control your child's head in the
event of a crash. The deep headrest and contoured shape will help contain and
control your child's head on impact. Side-impact testing is standard for all of
The First Years' seats; we side-impact test to Australian standards--the most
stringent standards for side-impact testing.
As with all of the booster seats from The First Years, this has our patented
one-hand fold, making storage and moving from car to car easy and stress-free.
Did you ever have dirty cupholders with no easy way to clean them out? Our two
cupholders are removable and dishwasher-safe: no more dirty cupholders! And as
with all of The First Years seats, the cupholders are properly-oriented to
really hold the cups in place when the seat is installed correctly.
- Color-coded adjustable shoulder belt path for better fit
- Color-coded lap belt positioning for a better fit
- Latch attachments for secure installation when not in use
- Deeper headrest for better head containment
- Two removable cupholders for easy cleaning
- Self-adjusting seat back for better installation
- Six-position adjustable "no gap" back
- Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
- Patented easy, one-hand fold
- Built-in carry handle
- Deep side wing protection
- Side-impact tested to international standards
- Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars
- For use with children 30-100 lbs. (3-10 years old) and between 38 - 57
- Weighs 9 lbs.
Return Policy for this item
Black & Gray
Model: Y60075Elegance (Black & Red)