The First Years Family of Highest-Rated True Fit Convertible Car Seats: Easy
for You, Safer for Your Baby!
Looking for a car seat that is easy to install? Did you know if you have a
seat that is easier to install there is less of a chance that it will be
installed incorrectly? The True Fit Convertible Car Seats have all been awarded
high "Ease of Use" ratings from the National Highway Transportation
Administration, NHTSA for short. What does that mean? That after reviewing our
seats, our labels, and our instructions it was determined our seats were Easy To
Use! The True Fit Premier Rebound (model C670) was awarded Five Stars in both
the rear- and forward-facing modes, the maximum awarded by NHTSA.
The 5-star ratings by NHTSA are for the seats' ease-of-use pertaining to:
- The installation features to support how well the car seat (child
restraint) fits into the automobile
- How well the child is secured by the car seat (child restraint)
- The quality and usefulness of the instructions
- The quality and helpfulness of the labels in assisting the caregiver to be
able to use the car seat (child restraint) properly!
The True Fit Premier Rebound (model C670) was awarded Five Stars in both the
rear- and forward-facing modes, the maximum awarded by NHTSA.
The True Fit Premier Rebound (model C670) is our newest addition to the True
Fit Convertible Car Seat family. This seat delivers all of the standard features
from our original True Fit with several new features:
- The C670 model features smaller bottom rails and the patented Rebound
Energy Management system a flip-up rebound bar that actually helps manage
the rebound in the unlikely event of a crash. Pull the bar forward and it
snaps in place with your rear-facing installation, and flip it back when you
move to the forward-facing installation.
- This seat is fully-lined with EPP foam and has deep side wings that really
surround your child.
- We have added a center angle indicator in the front of our seat for use
when installing in the rear-facing position. This new easy-to-read indicator
will help you determine if you have installed your seat correctly. For your
infant, it will indicate the advocate-recommended 45-degree angle for
installation (without our headrest) and as you keep it rear-facing to 35lbs
(with the headrest) you can check for the recommended 35-degree angle for
- We have also moved both side LATCH attachments so they are easy to access
when you are installing your seat and easy to secure when you remove the
seat from your vehicle.
Why buy the True Fit convertible seat? Did you know that you can use our seat
from 5 to 65 lbs, and during the entire time of use your child will be secured
in a 5-point harness. And most Safety Advocates recommend keeping your child in
a harness as long as possible! Advocates also recommend keeping your little one
rear-facing for as long as possible. We have a removable headrest that really is
easy to remove. One finger lifts the release and you are able to pull the
headrest off until you need it, usually up to 22lbs. As your infant starts to
grow, simply add the headrest back on and you are good to go in the rear-facing
position up to 35lbs. And when your infant is ready to watch you drive (at 35
lbs or so) simply make sure that headrest is in place and turn your seat around.
And remember, even in the forward-facing position, your child will still be
using the 5-point harness.
And let's not forget about installation: all of our True Fit car seats
feature built-in lock-offs and a LATCH system for both the rear- and
forward-facing positions. We also color-code all of our belt paths, making it
easier for you to locate just where you should be putting your car seat belts
when you install your seat. Wondering about side-impact testing? The True Fit
seats all have deep side wings and they are all side-impact tested to
Ever try to adjust or rethread the harness straps on a car seat? Unless you
have a few hours to spare, you will really appreciate our no-rethread,
easy-to-adjust harness system. We have easy-to-access shoulder belt height
adjusters on each side of the seat, and they are clearly marked with recommended
positions (four) based on whether you are installing in a rear- or
forward-facing position. All of this means you never have to spend time trying
to figure out how to correctly rethread or adjust the harness.
Does your child ever make a little mess with their animal crackers in the
car? The combination of our no-rethread harness and our easy-off pad makes
clean-up a snap--literally, our pad snaps right off! Simply lift the center flap
on the pad, unsnap the sides and clean up is as simple as can be. And once your
pad is clean, it snaps back on in seconds hassle-free!
As your child grows, no worries that they will not fit in your True Fit. The
interior dimensions of our seat are large and comfortable. In fact, with the
extra cushy seat pads and roomier seat, it may be hard to convince your child to
leave their seat!
Highlights of the True Fit Premier Rebound C670:
- Received five-star Ease of Use government rating from NHTSA (National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
- Features the Rebound Energy Management for use in rear-facing installation
- Removable headrest for better rear-facing installation, can be used
rear-facing with headrest for infants up to 35lbs.
- Easy-to-read center angle indicator with two position settings
- Easy adjust, no rethread harness for use to 65lbs.
- Multi-position crotch strap adjustment
- Easy-off pad snaps on and off with out rethreading harness
- Color-coded belt paths for easy installation
- Built-in lock offs for both rear- and forward-facing installation,
external LATCH storage
- Two-position recline for better installation
- Deep side wings, side-impact tested to international standards
- For use with children 5-65lbs and up to 50" tall
- 17.50 " x 19.50 " x 27.50 " / 18.50 lbs
- One Year Limited Warranty
**Available for sale and shipment only in the U.S.
Return Policy for this item
Elegance (Black & Red)
Model: Y11266Sticks & Stones (Black/Gray)