The chassis is the heart of your Teutonia stroller. Our German engineers
meticulously construct each one, creating an enduring framework that blends
quality, comfort, convenience and safety.
Though light and nimble, the t-160 provides your baby with luxurious comfort.
It steers and veers with ease, yet still has the rock-solid Teutonia
construction that minimizes wobbles and squeaks for a smooth, quiet ride.
Designed with full suspension on both rear and front wheels, Teutonia wheels
are air-filled so they glide smoothly over virtually any surface. Yet unlike
other air-filled tires, they're tubeless and completely maintenance-free.
- Independent front and rear wheel suspension and ball bearing construction
for a smooth quiet ride
- Quick fast fold leaving room in the trunk for the rest of your gear
- Larger rear wheels for an extra smooth ride on any surface
- Strong steel construction engineered to perform as well from your first
child through your last
- No-flat, air tires for maintenance free strolling
- Easily removable wheels for storage
- Quick-adjust, 12-position handle
- Modular base for interchangeable seating options that remove and reverse
- Industry-leading, three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Metro 60 Wheels: Providing a superbly smooth ride on any surface, our
metro 60 wheels give your stroller a familiar, traditional look along with
no-maintenance, built in air chamber performance
- Ideal for both city sidewalks and grassy parks.
- Weight: 19.5lbs
- Wheel Diameter: front: 7" back: 9.5"
- Dimensions: 21" W x 28-45" H x 38" L
- Folded with wheels: 24" W x 17" H x 36" L
- Folded without wheels: 24" W x 11" H x 34" L
**This stroller is in brand new working condition, it may show some wear
due to the fact it was a showroom model.
Return Policy for this item