The nationally acclaimed and award winning HKS Kettrike Happy Navigator
simply is the smoothest safest and most prized tricycle ride available. This
tricycle continues the Kettler tradition by being the best of the best. Our
customers ultimate compliment is that our trike is "built like a
tank." Kettler's team of certified engineers are in constant pursuit of
perfection to incorporate the latest in safety, innovation and quality in our
products. This is well documented by numerous patented and exclusive tricycle
features from Kettler. The HKS Kettrike Happy Navigator is well worth the
investment in order to provide your children and grandchildren many years of
safe and enjoyable triking. When you invest in Kettler, you invest in peace of
mind for present and future generations.
- Patented 3 in 1 Auto-Freewheel™ - switch automatically from forward to
reverse to coasting. Your child can rest their feeton the pedals while
parents guide them.
- Patented Tri-Wheel Navigation System - Lets the parents guide or control
the steering. Uses a unique but simple slidingmechanism, the steering
control feature can be turned on and off as preferred.
- Patented Limited Turn Radius - Internal mechanism restricts front wheel
from turning more than 45 degrees left or right, minimized the chance of
- Patented Parental Control® Steering Lock allow parents to lock the front
wheel in a straight position. This exclusive feature allows the parent to
easily direct the steering of the tricycle
- Patented Quick-Adjust™ Telescoping Frame - 5 frame adjustments to grow
with your child and allow multiple children to use the same tricycle for
- MaxXtread Tires - Long lasting tires for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Patented Rear Tipping Bucket for carrying all your little one's important
cargo. Tips by pushing release latch.
- Patented Tandem Seat Insert can be added to any "S" frame
Kettrike to instantly turn the trike into a two seater.
- Ergonomically contoured high-back seat for added comfort and to promote
- Precise and consistant robotic 360 degree welds on steel frame ensures
years of play time.
- Proprietary ISO 9002 certified high-carbon steel “D-Tube” frame
carries our HKS® Lifetime Frame Warranty and comes with a high grade,
fade-resistant powder coat.
- For ages 1-5 years. Seat belt is recommended for younger children.
- Weight Limit: 200 lbs. Main “D-Tube” frame is weight tested to 400
- Comes with a 3 point seat belt
- Made by KETTLER® in Germany according to DIN, ASTM and TUV
- Recommended Ages: 1 - 5 years
- Minimal adult assembly required.
- Seat to Floor: 11"
- Seat to Pedal: 15.5" - 20" :When measuring child sit them on the
floor with knee slightly bent. Measure from hip to heel.)
- Wheel Size - 9.5"/ 8"
Return Policy for this item