Introducing, the KosherLamp MAX™
MAXimize Your Light on Shabbos or Yom Tov
We've taken your feedback and made our KosherLamps even better! You wanted
more light so we've MAXimized the size of the light window. You wanted a new
design so we changed the appearance to look more modern. And we've updated the
colors so the KosherLamps will provide beautiful accents to your home
decoration. You wanted the KosherLamp to be even easier to use and we've done it
Just like the original KosherLamp, a simple twist reveals or hides the light
on this innovative reading lamp - and it can be used on Shabbos according to
halacha! It's a practical and innovative idea that's perfect in any room, as a
gift or for everyone in the family.
Now you'll have even more light to read on Shabbos! And it's great for during
the week too! It can be an adjustable night light or a light that will help you
find your clothes on those early, dark morning. Best of all, the directed light
won't wake other people!
Best of all, the directed light won't disturb others and uses an energy
saving bulb that lasts many years worth of Shabboses.
- 3x bigger window = More Light
- New easy twist
- New modern design
- New colors
- Easy-to-use Thumb Switch
- Height: 12" / 30.5 cm
- Diameter: 4" / 10 cm
Included with KosherLamp:
- One 15 Watt, Compact Fluorescent Bulb
- KosherLamp MAX manual
- FREE Shabbos Checklist magnet
Top 10 Reasons to use KosherLamp:
NOTE: use maximum 15 Watt CFL bulb.
- Read in bed on Friday night, then hide the light when you're done reading.
- Use the directed light so you won't disturb others.
- Let guests enjoy the luxury of a KosherLamp in their room.
- Use KosherLamp in the baby's room so you can tend to her at night.
- Make bedtime a snap! Give the children a KosherLamp so they can read in
bed too. (They'll actually want to go to bed!)
- Use the KosherLamp during the week as an adjustable nightlight. Comes in
handy when you need to find your clothes on those dark, early mornings.
- It's small enough to bring to the bungalow colony, cottage or summer home.
- Safe to leave on for a 3-day Yom Tov. KosherLamp uses energy-saving
Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs.
- Very handy to have for late-night studying at yeshiva or seminary.
- KosherLamp makes the perfect gift for anyone. It's a Jewish product to
enhance the Shabbos, it's good for men, women or children and for any