The Transportation Solution for Low Birth-Weight Babies and Small Infants.
Enables hospitals to send infants home earlier by providing for supine or prone – lying face up or down – positioning.
- Unique design allows infant to be positioned on back, stomach or side.
- Five-degree surface raises infant's head to facilitate breathing.
- Patented, wrap-around harness creates added protection during a sudden stop or crash.
- Fabric harness cushions buckle while allowing quick release.
- Improved vehicle installation system ensures a more secure fit.
- Deep, fully padded shell combines impact protection with ventilation.
- Separate buckle pad to cushion buckle
- NHTSA 2008 Ease of use
- Specifically designed for transporting infants, particularly those weighing less than 5 lbs. and with special medical needs.
- For use with infants up to 9 lbs. and 21.5 in.
- Increased height limit to 21.5 in. is applicable to all Angel Ride infant car beds in use.
- Note - infants with longer torso may need a new, longer harness that can be purchased from Angel Guard.
- All products in use must be within the useful life as defined on the product.
Return Policy for this item