The SEBO air belt K3 canister vacuum cleaners are for those who want the
quality and durability that come with a SEBO vacuum, but who are willing to
sacrifice some of the features found in the SEBO Air Belt C models.
The SEBO air belt K3 canister vacuum cleaner includes an electrified telescopic
tube with the included ET-H power head with dual edge cleaning and manual carpet
height brush adjustment for thorough brushing and optimal carpet cleaning. In
comparison, the SEBO C3.1 vacuum cleaner includes the ET-C power head with a
wider L-shaped head with an extension side that cleans to the edge, and has
warning lights and brush wear lights. Ergonomic handle has additional swivel
built into it. Suction control at the hose handle with control slider for
variable suction for normal to delicate cleaning tasks such as drapery. Parquet
floor brush is included as a vacuum accessory for cleaning hard floors.
The 3-Step filtration system:
- First, the three-layer filter bag (a) collects the vast majority of the
- Then, any remaining particles are collected by the hospital-grade
- Finally, the micro-exhaust filter (c) cleans the exhaust air that the
vacuum emits. The air belt (d) disperses the filtered exhaust air around the
canister which provides a quiet, gentle air flow.
The S-class filtration system, as described above, results in 99.9%
effectiveness to 0.3 microns*, making the SEBO air belt K vacuums the perfect
choice for those with allergies and asthma. A charcoal microfilter is available
for odor removal.
- Comes with ET-1 Power Head
- On-board tools include: dusting brush, crevice nozzle and upholstery
- Air belt acts as a bumper guard
- Quick-release for ease of brush head change
- High-quality telescopic tubes that provide convenient handle-height
- Vacuum motor: 1250 Watts, 10.6 Amps
- Air flow: 120 CFM
- Waterlift: 110 in. H2O
- Range: 31 feet
- Cord Length: 20 feet
- Filter Bag Capacity: 0.8 gallons
- Sound level: 63 dB
- Body Weight: 12 lbs.
- Motor Protection: Thermal cut-out
Return Policy for this item