We are pleased to present the J420, the newest addition to our IronMaven
The J420 is essentially a new and improved version of our popular J410. We’ve
upgraded some of the internal parts to make the J420 even more robust, and we’ve
used the same iron as our more expensive J490A.
Professionals know the value of using dry, pressurized steam when ironing.
This gets the steam into the fabric faster - your ironing time is cut in half
(it’s true). Steam is used to soften the fibers, and the weight of the iron
shapes the fabric. This is done effortlessly when you have the right tools to do
the job. Pressurized steam is the key. Once you’ve used it, you will never go
back to you old iron again.
Find out what garment makers, dry cleaners and tailors have known for years;
using pressurized steam transforms ironing from a tiresome chore to an
effortless task. Now the same quality steam is available to everyone.
Our IronMaven J420 uses a large (5 cup) 18/10 stainless steel tank to contain
the water. Heat up time takes only 7-8 minutes. When the water level is low, a
light indicator lets you know it is time to refill the tank.
Reliable™ understands that the quality of an ironing system is only as good
(no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best
components available to ensure your total satisfaction.
- Extra large 5 cup water capacity
- Professional type iron with cork handle
- Iron has locking mechanism for continuous steam
- Professional quality aluminum sole-plate
- Low water light indicator - auto shut off for boiler only
- Removable iron rest
- Convenient wrap-a-around for electrical cord
- Model J420
- Type Boiler
- Electrical 110V/120V
- Water Capacity 5 cups - 1.2L
- Operating pressure 50 p.s.i. - 3.5 bar
- Wattage 1450 / 1750W
- Iron 3.1lb - 1.4kg
- Power consumption 13.18 amps (110V)
- Tank construction Stainless Steel 18/10
- Low water indicator Standard
- Electrical approval ETL
- Country of Origin Italy
Return Policy for this item