Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or other
respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air.
The 503 effectively purifies air in rooms as large as 580 square feet. Using
patented two-stage HEPASilent&trade technology, it captures 99.97% of the
tiniest 0.1 micron particles on level one, including allergy-provoking pollen
grains, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander particles.
Our efficient SurroundAir™ vent system delivers exceptional air exchange
(up to 500 cubic feet per minute) without annoying drafts, performance that
earned the 501 Best of Class ranking in independent AHAM testing of Clean Air
Easy maintenance: simply open the unit's lid, lift out and drop in filters
every 6 months. Choose the optional SmokeStop Filter Kit for better protection
from smoke and other airborne gases.
- Maximum room coverage of 580 sq. ft.
- Easy-to-use manual control knob
- 3 selectable fan speeds
- Easy-change filters
- High CADR scores for dust (375), smoke (375), and pollen (375)
- HEPA Filter : Yes
- Electrostatic Filter : No
- Other Particle Filter : No
- Carbon Filter : Yes
- Amount of Carbon : Small amount in the Standard HEPASilent Filter; 5.3
lbs. in SmokeStop Filter
- Washable Filter : No
- Number of Filters to Change : 3 (all changed at once)
- Average Frequency of Filter Changes : Every 6 months
- Max Room Size (sq ft) : 580
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 20 in. W x 13 in. D x 26 in. H
- Weight : 35 lbs.
- Casters : Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds : 3
- Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM) : 88 CFM on Speed 1; 450 CFM on Speed 3
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) : Dust – 375; Smoke – 375; Pollen - 375
- Noise Level : 35 dB on Speed 1; 71 dB on Speed 3
- Remote Control : No
- Filter Change Indicator : Yes
- Watts : 35 W on Speed 1; 120 Watts on Speed 3
Return Policy for this item