Blueair is the system for people living with allergies, asthma, or other
respiratory conditions, or for anyone who wants cleaner, more breathable air.
The 403 effectively purifies air in rooms as large as 365 square feet. Using
patented two-stage HEPASilent™ technology, it captures 99.97% of the tiniest
0.1 micron particles on level one, including allergy-provoking pollen grains,
dust mites, mold spores and pet dander particles.
This same filter technology earned the larger Blueair units Best of Class
ranking in independent testing of Clean Air Delivery Rates. The 403 provides
comparable performance for mid-sized rooms.
Value-added features include quiet operation, low energy use, galvanized
steel construction and easy maintenance: simply open the side, slide out used
filters and drop in replacements every 6 months.
- Maximum room coverage of 365 sq. ft.
- Easy-to-use manual control knob
- 3 selectable fan speeds
- Easy-change filter
- High CADR scores in its class for dust (240), smoke (240), and pollen
- HEPA Filter : Yes
- Electrostatic Filter : No
- Other Particle Filter : No
- Carbon Filter : Yes
- Amount of Carbon : Small amount in the Standard HEPASilent Filter; 3 lbs.
in SmokeStop Filter
- Washable Filter : No
- Number of Filters to Change : 1
- Average Frequency of Filter Changes : Every 6 months
- Max Room Size (sq ft) : 365
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 20 in. W x 11 in. D x 23 in. H
- Weight : 33 lbs.
- Casters : No
- Number of Fan Speeds : 3
- Amount of Air Moved (Max CFM) : 75 CFM on Speed 1; 240 CFM on Speed 3
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) : Dust – 240; Smoke – 240; Pollen - 240
- Noise Level : 27 dB on Speed 1; 51 dB on Speed 3
- Remote Control : No
- Filter Change Indicator : Yes
- Watts : 30 W on Speed 1; 70 Watts on Speed 3