Dirt can be the ground-in kind in your carpet, or a light dusting on
surfaces. The SEBO FELIX adapts to the level of cleaning needed with adjustable
power control. You can choose how aggressively to clean the carpets or how
gently you want to treat your upholstery.
The SEBO 9813AM Felix 2 vacuum cleaner comes standard with the SEBO ET-2
Power Head. The ET-2 comes equipped with a four-level manual height adjustment
so you can adjust it to clean any level of carpet or hard floors. There is a
power switch/ indicator on top of the head that allows you to turn the brush
roller completely off for the gentle cleaning of hard floors and delicate rugs.
With one press of a button, you can easily change or clean the brush roller. If
there is a clog while the SEBO 9813AM is in use, it can be cleared by using the
access door underneath the head. The ET-2 is also regulates its efficiency for
your safety. If there is a brush roller jam, the electronic carpet brush
switches off automatically.
A premium parquet nozzle that is designed specifically for hard flooring is a
standard accessory included with your SEBO 9813AM Felix 2. Your hard floors will
never be the same after they have been cleaned with the smooth touch of the
parquet nozzle. There are straight and curved rows of natural bristles that
channel the air flow and also allow for great edge cleaning. This is the ideal
accessory for cleaning uneven surfaces. For a more sensitive touch for your hard
flooring, purchase a SEBO 9813AM Felix 2 vacuum cleaner!
- Comes with power head ET-2
- Telescopic Handle
- Detachable Suction Unit
- Protective Handle Bumper
- Automatic positioning of the filter bag
- Fast and easy removal of the brush roller
- Vacuum motor max: 1300 Watts
- Brush Drive ET-1 max: 175 Watts
- Airflow (motor rating): 102.0 CFM
- Water Lift (motor rating): 90 in
- Filter bag volume: .92 gallon
- Operating radius: 34.5 ft.
- Working width: ET-1: 12 in.
- Weight (depending on the attachment): 9.9 lbs. - 15.4 lbs.
- Noise: 68 db
- Replacement Bags - #7029ER
- Motor Filter - #7012ER
- Exhaust Microfilter - #7095ER01
Return Policy for this item