Since 1992, the American Academy of Pediatrics has recommended that infants
be placed on their backs when sleeping. Baby Sleeps Safe does just that – it
positions babies on their backs and prevents them from rolling onto their
tummies, yet allows babies to move freely from side to side supporting motor
While nothing can prevent SIDS* using Baby Sleeps Safe is one of the best
ways to keep your baby as secure as possible when sleeping.
Baby Sleeps Safe replaces loose bedding in the crib that can cover your
baby's face and interfere with breathing. Keep your baby safe and secure with
Baby Sleeps Safe!
Baby Sleeps Safe is a Sleep Panel and Sleep Pouch that works together to keep
babies sleeping on their backs. And there’s no need for a blanket thanks to
the cozy Sleep Pouch. Baby Sleeps Safe is designed for use in the first year of
life, because SIDS is most likely to occur during that time.
Baby Sleeps Safe helps parents follow two of the strongest safety measures
that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends to guard against SIDS:
- Babies should always sleep on their backs.
- No loose blankets, sheets or other objects should be in the crib.
Why families, grandparents and gift-givers everywhere will love Baby Sleeps
- Both pieces are machine washable and dryable
- Fabrics are as soft as a baby
- The Sleep Pouch has a convenient zip up bottom
- Baby’s arms remain outside the Sleep Pouch so they can move freely
- Sleeveless & collarless for ventilation to reduce the risk of
rebreathing & overheating
- Roomy Pouch design can’t be kicked off
- Made of 100% flame resistant cotton
- Baby Sleeps Safe Pouch (0-9 Months)
- Baby Sleeps Safe Panel (Fits Standard Crib Mattress)