Help Center aggressively prosecutes credit card fraud. Are you using someone else's credit card without their knowledge? Are you using your own credit card, intending to use it to purchase products or services from, and later claim that you have never heard of or did not read Terms and Conditions? Think again: Your credit card, name and address will be blacklisted with thousands of online and offline merchants ... your transactions with will be referred to our aggressive collection agency ... your credit rating will be impaired ... (credit card fraud -- including falsely denying purchase of services -- is a felony, and routinely works with law enforcement to jail those who engage in such fraud) fights credit card fraud . Among the tools in our "7-Step Program" (see below) are credit card blacklisting (thousands of merchants participate), filings with credit bureaus such as TRW, Experian and Equifax, and "bad debt" referrals to collection agencies.

If you later contest or "charge back" such a charge, without first contacting' customer service department, Comfort1st.comwill follow these seven steps:

  1. Classify the contested transaction as one of two forms of credit card fraud: "identify theft", or "true-knowledge fraud" (true knowledge fraud is when a cardholder agrees to a product or service and Terms and Conditions and then later falsely denies having done so). You lose the protection of' Privacy Policy, and will take the following additional steps:
  2. Add your credit card and contact information to negative databases such as the Internet Merchant Blacklist and the CyberSource-enhanced-by-Visa service. These databases are shared by thousands of businesses, and will prevent you from using your credit card in the future with other merchants, both online and offline.
  3. Prepare a "rebuttal" package of documentation that is sent to your credit card company which proves the legitimacy of the charges (this package detailed computer logs: usernames, passwords, IP addresses and other information, reflecting your entire use of and our complete file on you.)
  4. Report the outstanding amount to credit bureaus such as TRW and Equifax, as "under collection".
  5. Refer your account to a collection agency, and if collection efforts are unsuccessful, pursue litigation against you.
  6. Report any ultimate uncollected amounts as an "uncollected debt" to credit bureaus such as TRW and Equifax.
  7. Report the fraud incident to Law Enforcement authorities, including the Secret Service, which may bring charges that can result in a $10,000 fine and a ten-year prison sentence for merely attempting the fraud. To wit,

"...The Secret Service is a criminal law enforcement agency which operates under the provisions of Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3056. Under Section 3056, Subsection (b), the Secret Service is specifically authorized to detect and arrest any person who violates federal criminal laws relating to coins, obligations, and securities of the United States and foreign governments, electronic fund transfers, credit or debit card fraud, false identification documents or devices, and certain laws relating to financial institutions. Additionally, pursuant to Title 18 of the United States Code, Sections 1029 and 1030, the Secret Service is specifically charged with the authority to investigate offenses concerning fraud and related activity in connection with computers and/or access devices. See Title 18 U.S.C. 1030(d), Fraud and related activity in connection with computers ("The United States States Secret Service shall ... have the authority to investigate offenses under this section.").

In closing, recognizes that 99% of its customers are honorable people of integrity. However, for the small minority that try to "beat the system" and engage in various forms of credit card fraud (including "true-knowledge fraud"), be advised that Comfort1st.comwill pursue each of the above steps. fights credit card fraud.

Please Note: is owned and operated by Z&M Enterprises.

Need more Help?

You can find answers to most questions in the Help Center, or contact Customer Support